Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Monday 30 January 2017

It's 2017 Guys !!

Woaaaaaaaaaa...

Is this fuking real? It's 2017 already?

Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Happy Chinese New Year Guyss !!

Lol. I'm being too exagerating am I? 

How I miss u so damn much blogie ~ 
It's been so long since i last updated anything in here.
How ya doing anyway?
Miss me?

well, guys.
Im turning 17 this year. 

A year where i need to face this important exam called SPM.
A year which will be my last year in SMKAY.
A year where i need to put lots of my efforts in my studying.

so yep, this year means almost everything for me :)

Alhamduliah, this year i'm one of the luckiest person to ever be in 5 Imtiyaz. (the only air-conditioned class in school) I'm never this grateful, cuz in last year exam my results were not that great actually, (it's quite bad) but it's weird how I still have the opportunity to be in that class.

Just like last year, I am still holding the same role in class which is being the class monitor assistant. My partner for this year is Lele (5Imtiyaz class monitor). And... just like every year, i am still afraid to talk or discuss with any boys especially my partner , cuz for meee, boys are scary af. ( except for my bro of course )

and that's enough i guess?

I'm tired of typing already. 

Bye.