Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Hwarang made my day !!


Hi people !

Lemme introduce you to this new Kdrama that recently got me hooked ;)

The tittle of this drama is "Hwarang: The poet warrior"

You can watch it at Astro KBS, 392.

Casting, V from BTS ( Ma boi :3 ) , the reason why I was really anticipating this drama at the first place :)

and others awesome characters.

the otp that i really ship in there is Aro & Seonu plus Banryu & Suho's lil sis ><
they are freaking adoreable ~~

I really dun kno how to describe this story more using my own words..
But lemme me tell u this one thing for sure..
Hwarang is Daebakk !!
It got me hooked af.
most of the characters are handsome as hell.
especially V, he looks like a baby in there
and mostly the gossiper in there <3

Hansung ilysm <3 

ANYONE WHO HAS NOT WATCH IT YET NEED TO WATCH IT NOW!

LIKE FUKIN NOW!!

ITS GOOD I TELL YA ><

BYe.