Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Thursday 22 October 2015

The sadest day maaa !

20 October 2015, Tuesday night.

well, aloha blog. 
it is surely nice to see you again. want to know what happen two nights ago? ughh... that incidents is totally bullshit -..-'

i'm a total dimwit! Alia syazana had already told me that maybe a sudden 'spotcheck' would occured during the night. i was a bit worry at first but quickly shoo-ed the worries away by telling myself that nothing bad would happen. i already regretted  my decision after that as the prefects suddenly blocked the 'musolla' entrance and demand everyone to line up.

i was surely freaking out at the moment i saw the boys suddenly lined up into a long line at the musolla entrance as Amer Hamzah checked their bodies from head to toe for something suspicious.. an old nokia mobile phone and two pricey novels were with me at the moment! tht's why i was freaking out like heck... i gave my phone to umu as she assume that her sdcard was in my phone. luckily it was not hers but Anisa's instead. poor Anisa :/ but i was glad that it was only 2gb sdcard with only TWO damn songs in it.. hmm, i think i will buy her a new one. yepp. haha, she must be really happy ><

for the 2 pricey novels which is 'the hunger game' and 'mereka (fixi)', i hide it in my friends telekung in the telekung room.i thought the prefects would not check everything. they surely hate us cuz they checked the surau from A to Z.  aigoo, my phone was in there too _._ 

so, long story short, i lost my phone and the two novels. uwaaaa! and i am so sad . i could've  save my phone and those novel from being taken by the prefects if i just brought them with me. i didn't get checked thts why i was regretting my decision for hiding those things in the surau. 

sobs, sobs. i could've save them :(

hope sir xxx would change his mind and also be nice by giving those illegal things back to their owner.

hmm... basically, this incident is not fair. srsly, not fair man! 

fuck! i srsly hate this day. fullstop!