Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Thursday 24 September 2015

Kullu 'amin wa antum bi qoir :)


Image result for happy aidiladha cute


Wuwuuuu, oh my goat.

Time surely fly fast right? Like heck it's Hari Raya Qurban already? Sobs sobs. The cows and goats were just waiting for the muslims to claim them.

Anyway, good news guys xD I'm in Kelantan now. Haha.  I am now in my father's village which located at Kampung Berangan in Tumpat. I surely miss my cousins here. They all look much more mature than before. Huhu. Semua dah beso-beso .

In kelantan I was attempted to talk in it's own slang but to my own dismay, I didn't bcuz I afraid it might sounds weird :( haha my bro, Nabil was surely a pro when it comes to talking in kelantan's slang. The talking become so easy when it comes to him. He surely get close with my other cousins easily. 

Okay, I would like to stop now. I will write again. Adeu..