Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Friday 14 August 2015

what? pre-trial is over? hmmm..


Holla guys,

so pre-trial for pt3 examination is over.... yeay! BUT.. i can't yay yet as the real trial is coming. Andweyo~ 
this week was supposed to be hectic for all form 3 students of  SMKAY. Firstly bcoz this week we had  pre-trial examination and also we had done listening for both malay and english. 

secondly, next week we need to do our oral test for english and malay. and for the third, the most important one, we need to face our REAL trial pT3 examinations. the real ones will start after another week. meaning after we'd done all of our oral test. 

hmmm... you know what? something had bothered me a lot lately.

i was being lazy, got no self confidence, i was also always been too 'pasrah' with my surrounding. even my friends find this a little bit annoying. i was zoned out a lot too in class... srsly? what is totally wrong with me?
are these all bcuz of satan? or is it bcuz of my own desire? oh my, hell no...

i really2 wish that my study mood will catch me up soon, if not the title of the worst students in class will soon be mine, and i know i will surely not like it.

sometimes, i will feel sad out of the blue, and will also start to blame everyone for that.  

sad plus wan will always fit together right? (sedih + pucat? amacam?)

anyway, that's all. adieu ><