Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Monday 1 June 2015

mid-year results , jogging - school holiday!

mid year exams sucks ! my results were 4 times lower than before. it's starting to decreasing and decreasing... omaigod! ottokae? why am i being like this? pt3 will starts soon , but i am still with my laziness? seriously, what happened?

i don't have my study-mood anymore. it feels so sad when i think about it. i know i was wrong, i need to study hard before the exams started. i figured those exams was as easy as a pea...but, to my dismay it was as difficult as hell. i'm surely regretting all my mistakes right now.

now i need to move on and focus more in class. the teachers gave us a lot of homework this holiday, but i didn't touch a single homework yet. urgghh ~ i am so lazy right now so, in the meantime, i want to spend my time with my lovely family first. Homework later kay.


this morning, i went jogging with my mother and my 2 youngsters. the jogging place was just a stone throw away from my house. when i went out from my house to start jogging, the fogs greet me. it was beautiful as the atmosphere were cloudy and foggy. it was surely a breath-taking scene. 


jogging time is great too. i secretly brought my mother's phone with me, so when i jog alone i snap some pictures and took some short videos from it. i enjoyed that time very much. 


for tomorrow morning activity , my mom planned to walk ourselves (p/s:every family member included) to the "warung roti canai" which is located at the front of our neighbourhood. the "warung" is not very far from my house,  but if you go there on foot, it might take you a couple of 30 minutes to reach there. sounded like it's not that close right ?


okay, that's all for today. 





after jogging xD