Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Thursday 31 December 2015

Another 2 days oohhemmjii !!! -3-




Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~

ottokae? school will start soon T^T and i'm feelin' so lazy right now..

i will miss you blog, dearest wattpad and aff :') huhu, don't forget me juseyo.. all of my hostel and school things had all well prepared. even my school and hostel clothes had been done ironed by me >< yeahh.. i know i looked excited..  but why not? i'm just being lazy here.

the above pic is jiminie in Ineedu mv. he looked depressed here, just like me. okay, a bit like me :p i'm more excited than feeling depressed rn. 

so, 2016 huh? well, i've been thinking a lot about what will i do next year. and the list goes kinda like this :

1. i want to study hard, yep no playing2 next year. (need to be the next TOP 10)
2. i don't want to involve myself with the prefects duty. (must be hard to handle so, i just want to stick with being the class monitor assistant like usual)
3. i want to try everything that involves english cmpetition, ( such as debate, public speaking, spelling bee) i want to improve my english language skills so bad..
4. i want  to work out and start dieting... healthy life style? i want to loose my weight.
5. Qatam the Al-Quran, (yep.. this should be the first)
6.  spend lots of quality time with my friends before they go to another school :'')

okay, that's all i've been thinking off. hope everything goes like what I planned although there's a saying 
"Kita hanya merancang, tetapi Allah yg menentukan segala-galanya"